Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Man oh man...

I have just found out about this awesome blog that I'm a little obsessed with now. This girl has taken on a "Julie and Julia" project and put a practical spin on it. She's given herself $365 for 365 days for 365 different clothing pieces. This chick is AMAZING!!! She is taking the year off from tradition shopping and is browsing flea markets and garage sales and altering AWFUL retro pieces into (for the most part) chic and stylin' outfits. She's completely gifted! I wish I was that cool.... I totally recommend checking out her blog http://newdressaday.wordpress.com/. Let me know what you think of her. I'm in awe of her talent and creativity. (super jealous).

4 comments:

Britany said...

omg i'm totally obsessed too. I wish I could sew...

Brandon and Brooke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brandon and Brooke said...

Same here. We should totally learn to sew together.

McKell&Janeene said...

That is a cool site... what a fun idea!