Saturday, November 28, 2009

Lately...

Lately we've been doing holiday stuff. I've pretty much finished my Christmas shopping, and Brandon's getting there. This week we had my birthday and Thanksgiving, and spent lots of time with family. Wednesday we had family over for cake and ice cream. This is me with my cutie niece Alex.


I figured this was also a good time for a new, updated picture of Brandon and I.

Thursday morning we went over to Brandon's mom's for Thanksgiving breakfast, which was lots of fun with yummy food :-) That afternoon, we went to my uncle's house in Sandy, and had our Thanksgiving dinner with my family and his. I don't know what he does to that turkey, but it is fantastic! Friday we went to Brandon's grandma's for dinner with Brandon's extended family. This was also filled with delicious food. After a week filled with food and way too many desserts, today we have decided to lay back and enjoy the BYU/Utah game. Here we have Evie in her adorable BYU cheerleader outfit. She's all ready for the game :-) Go Cougars!

No comments: